Why Lean is Deployed Incorrectly?
This is a video by LEANLAB and it’s available on www.leanvlog.com
Here’s a short explainer video demonstrating why a majority of Lean Initiatives are deployed incorrectly?
Tools are only 10% of Lean transformation. 90% is culture change!
- More than focusing on tools, we have to focus on culture change.
- What is the action plan to change company culture?
- What are training, bench marking activities, workshops that we will do to change management’s mindset?
- How will you change your organization to support Lean Implementation?
- How Long Does it Take for Something to Become a Habit? 66 Days!
- We should create a deployment plan divided into three phases:
- First Phase – Focus on engagement and awareness of scope and business urgency
- Second Phase – Focus on basic skill setup.
- Third Phase – Focus on tools to increase awareness about the actual situation.
Target is to achieve accountability, ownership, and desire to change status.